When I seek another word for 'music', I never find any other word
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
|14 Feb - 15 Mar 2018 ||€140/night||€975/week|
|16 Mar - 31 Mar 2018 ||€160/night||€1110/week|
|1 Apr - 30 Sep 2018 ||€190/night||€1325/week|
|1 Oct - 15 Nov 2018||€160/night||€1110/week|
|16 Nov - 21 Dec 2018||€140/night||€975/week|
|22 Dec 2018 - 1 Jan 2019 ||€190/night||€1325/week|
|2 Jan - 22 Feb 2019 ||€140/night||€975/week|
|23 Feb - 31 Mar 2019 ||€160/night||€1110/week|
|1 Apr - 30 Sep 2019 ||€190/night||€1325/week|
|1 Oct - 15 Nov 2019||€160/night||€1110/week|
|16 Nov - 22 Dec 2019||€140/night||€975/week|
|23 Dec 2019 - 2 Jan 2020 ||€190/night||€1325/week|
CHECK HERE FOR YOUR DESIRED DATES
- Prices shown are for occupancy of 1-2 guests.
- For additional guests, please add €10 per night, per guest.
- There are no hidden fees at the Ca' - our prices include:
- Tassa di Soggiorno - City of Venice "tourist" tax (a per person/per night tax legally required by the city)
- "Meet and Greet" service upon arrival
- Housekeeping (with weekly cleaning/linen change for stays longer than one week)
- Bed and bath linens
- All utilities, including unlimited internet usage
- For our most up-to-date availability, please consult our Bookings Calendar.
- A minimum 3 night stay is usually required ~ depending upon the time of year and our availability, a 2 night stay may be possible, and would include an additional €25 housekeeping charge.
- Stays of longer than two weeks will be provided at a discounted rate.
- For dates beyond those shown above, please inquire.
- Please note: should you find your preferred dates booked, or if you are traveling with another party and wish to be located
near to one another, we do recommend several neighboring properties. Please inquire.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Our rates are quoted in euro (€). If you prefer to send payment using
pound sterling (£), or U.S. dollar ($), please contact us for the current bank rate of exchange.
We offer you the option sending payment through bank transfer, or in most cases, we can accept bank check/cheque.
You may also send payment in most other currencies and/or using credit card through PayPal (subject to PayPal transaction fees).
We require a deposit that is equal to 25% of your stay upon confirming your booking, with the remainder due six weeks before your first night's stay;
if booking within six weeks of your arrival date, the full balance is required. Cancellations are permitted
without penalty up to 60 days prior to your arrival date; after 60 days, cancellation will include forfeiture of a portion of your deposit or
the rental charged (dependent upon how far in advance of your arrival the cancellation is made).
Cancellations within 30 days of your arrival date will require the forfeiture of your rental paid (unless the property can be re-booked).
Contact us for further details.
Meet and Greet
Upon your arrival in Venice, our representative will meet you and direct you personally to Ca' Venexiana.
They will show you in and answer any questions you might have about the apartment and the city of Venice, and
they remain available to you during your stay. The cost for this "Meet and Greet" service is included in your rental.
CHILDREN. Children of all ages are welcome and, in fact, catered to at Ca' Venexiana; we offer the use of a portable infant crib, portable toddler bed/cot, high chair, and infant tub ~ as well as toys, games, puzzles, books, DVD movies, and video games to entertain your little ones.
SMOKING and PETS. In the interest of safety, the preservation of the decor, as well as the comfort and sensitivities of our future guests,
we ask that you please do not smoke or bring any animals inside Ca' Venexiana.
Check our Commonly Asked Questions.
|Any questions, comments, or suggestions for the website should be directed to
This site is optimized for 1024x768 resolution and best viewed with
Microsoft's Internet Explorer 5.X and above. Want it? Click here.
Copyright © 2010. All Rights Reserved.